I love what I do and thoroughly enjoy working with clients to achieve their dreams and objectives. My clients are my top priority. Along with my vast knowledge, professionalism, and high integrity honed over 30 years of top selling experience, my clients gain a distinct advantage. Additionally,I have a thorough understanding of the many neighborhoods in the Cincinnati metro area. Selling or buying- call me today at 513-543-6969
- Sibcy Cline Premier Top Club
- Chairman's Circle Award (Top 2% Nationwide)
- CABR Circle of Excellence Award, 1989-2020
- OAR President's Sales Club, 1989-2020
- Awarded Cincinnati Magazine Top Super Agent Award and Five Star Agent since inception 10 years ago
This is the highest professional designation in residential real estate. It is held by only a select few who have the highest level of knowledge and sales experience.
Realtor of the Year/Sales (2005) : Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors highest award given yearly to the one realtor who best exemplifies professionalism and achievement. This award can only be received once in a lifetime.
Historic Preservation Award, State of Ohio: Awarded for volunteer leadership in achieving the listing of Wyoming, Ohio's "Village Historic District" (300+ properties) and 18 individual homes on the National Register of Historic Places.
Bicentennial Medal, City of Cincinnati: Awarded in recognition of outstanding community service thro;ughout the Cincinnati area.
Colonial Reily Award, Wyoming Historical Society:Awarded for outstanding volunteer work benefiting the city's history. Since inception in 1980, this award has only been give 5 times.
- Interests include travel, gardening, history,community service ( i.e.giving back),outdoor sports &activities,enjoying family.
- My husband, Dr. Sig Sieber, a beloved veterinarian, died from cancer in 2014.
- Today, my McCauley-Sieber family, including 13 grandchildren, is spread from NYC to Hawaii
- Full time licensed agent in Ohio (1989) and Kentucky (1993)
- First Vice President of CABR Board of Directors
- Past Chr. CABR Legislative Committee (3 times)
- Past Instructor, Sibcy Cline College
- Member of the Cincinnati, Kentucky, Ohio, and National Realtor Associations
- University of Cincinnati, B.A., M.A.
- City Council, Wyoming, Ohio, nine terms
- Relocation Manager, City of Cincinnati Development Dept
- Program Director, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati
- Special Feature writer, Community Living Magazines
- Guest Instructor,University of Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Preservation Assoc, Board of Directors
- Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels
- Wyoming Citizen of the Year
- Volunteer, International Visitors Center & Sister City Project
- Served on Boards of Junior League of Cincinnati, Navy League
- Fine Arts Fund Neighborhood Chair
- Past President: Wyoming Jr. Woman's Club, Parent Student Assoc., Historical Society, Woman's Club